The Human Resources (HR) Manager has overall responsibility for the HR function at KINNECT. In partnership with the executive team, the HR Manager is accountable for creating and implementing an HR Plan for the organization to include strategic and tactical direction to support Staffing, Training and Development,
- Compensation and Benefits, and Employee Relations.
- The HR Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the HR function and is accountable for ensuring compliance to all company policies and procedures, as well as all legal and regulatory requirements.
- As a member of the management team, the HR Manager provides confidential advice and counsel on workforce matters and is available to address human resources matters with the entire workforce. The HR
- Manager represents the organization on employment-related matters in civic and professional communities.
- The HR Manager is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Executive Director. The Manager sets objectives, provides resources and monitors effectiveness in providing outstanding service to the organization.
- The HR Manager supports all locations both in-person and in virtual venues.
Affirm Me Family Youth Acceptance Clinician
Kinnect is seeking a part time (20 hours per week) Youth Acceptance Clinician to provide the Youth Acceptance model intervention with LGBTQ+ youth and their families involved with the child welfare system. The Youth Acceptance model supports LGBTQ+ youth by reaching out to parents/caregivers in families that are experiencing stressors related to their child’s identity. The intervention strategy prevents or reduces the impact associated with the family’s stress and thereby support child welfare’s fundamental goal-to keep children in their families of origin and/or return them home whenever possible.