Kinnect needs your help! We need talented, committed people to serve on the events teams, as well as on the various committees headed by members of our Board of Directors. Currently, we’re recruiting for:
- FUNraiser Committee Members to help host, plan, and execute our annual FUNraiser in March
- Golf Outing Committee Members to help host, plan, and execute our annual Golf Outing in August
- Board Members with connections, child welfare leadership experience, and/or connections to resources
- Founding Junior Board Members to support our events while gaining skills that will prepare them for leadership positions on our Board of Directors.
- One-day volunteers to help with events logistics on August 10, 2019 and November 9, 2019
If you are interested in volunteering with Kinnect, please contact Naomi Worthington, Director of Development and Communications, at 216-402-1366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.